FALL 2022 COURSES
Courses at Quest fall into the categories listed below. Click on a category to see the courses that it contains.
Click on the name of any course in the schedule below and you will be taken to that course’s webpage.
FALL 2022 IMPORTANT DATES
- Tuesday, September 6 – Classes begin
- Monday and Tuesday, September 26, 27 – No classes (Rosh Hashanah)
- Wednesday, October 5, – No classes (Yom Kippur)
- Monday, October 10, – No classes (Columbus Day)
- Monday, November 21 through 25 – No Classes (Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 15, – Classes End
ANNUAL CLASS CALENDAR
Quest classes run for fall (September to mid-December) and spring (February to mid-May) terms, each 14 weeks.
There is an eight-week summer session that runs in June and July, with one class offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 10:30 AM until Noon.
In general, classes alternate weeks, so each course is approximately seven sessions (contingent upon holiday schedules). Classes that meet on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, and 13th weeks are designated A-Week classes. Those that meet on the alternate weeks are B-Week classes.