Academic and Social Extras
- Noontime knowledge — Lunch hour discussions led by a Quest member or a guest speaker on a broad range of topics, from pressing issues in current affairs to cultural and historical topics
- Noontime French — French-language discussions of current events, movies, articles, and short stories
- User group for smart phones and mobile devices — a chance to get hands-on help and instructions for users of mobile devices of all levels of experience
- Quest Travels — Our Travel Committee arranges many opportunities each year during school breaks for Quest members to take exciting trips together, both within the US and abroad.
- Quest Museum Tours — On several Fridays each term, docent-led visits are arranged for “under the radar” museums, with an optional lunch together after the tour.
- Quest Community — Quest Community is a bulletin board that can be used for questions, information, or discussion that may be of general interest to Quest members. For instance a member can ask for recommendations for a service or information on how to get something done or propose attending theater, dance, music and art shows and invite others on the list to join them.